- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- Deloitte ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 61 649 157 201
- Email: email@example.com
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Lüp Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then show them your phone or tablet at the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
Tickets are sold on the following Terms & Conditions:
- Price of tickets are in AUD$ and include GST.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. You may have other rights under Australian Law. For full details please contact the organiser or your relevant government agency.
- Packages and other passes are sold as a ‘package’ and cannot be substituted for other tickets.
- APIdays reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased from Lüp.
- All tickets purchased online will be emailed to the purchaser.
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at email@example.com
- Your personal information is not shared with any other third parties without your express permission.
- Please click here for the organisers Privacy Satement.
- Please click here for the ICC Sydney Conditions of entry.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers