- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: PO Box 1970, New Farm QLD 4005
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at email@example.com
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
By selecting ‘Yes please' to the 'Are you interested in saving on you home loan and/or taking more control over your finances?' question, you are agreeing for us to supply your information to Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management Pty Limited ACN 128 650 037 (AFSL 323825) (and its affiliates). You are also agreeing to opt-in to their e-newsletter for the purposes of the competition and for future promotion and information and consenting to being contacted by them.
Important Information * Comparison rate is based on Rate Smasher standard variable rate for $150,000 loan over a term of 25 years. Comparison rates are based on the variable rate home loans comparable by major banks. Rates are correct as at 23/11/2015 and may be subject to change. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Owner-occupied purpose only, purchase or refinance only, no debt consolidation. PAYG applications minimum employment term 12 months. Self-employed minimum 2 years. Rate Smasher loan amounts from $100,000 - $750, 000, maximum loan-to-value ratio of 70%, additional credit criteria apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. ** Initial consultation at no charge. Fees and charges may apply after the initial consultation. Credit services provided by Credit Representatives of Yellow Brick Road Finance Pty Limited ACN 128 708 109 (Australian Credit Licence 393195). Financial Planning services provided by Authorised Representatives of Yellow Brick Road Wealth Management Pty Limited ACN 128 650 037 (AFSL 323825).
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored; (b) "Company" means Expo News Pty Ltd Trading As Lüp (c) "You" or "Your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site (d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person (e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
- You agree and consent to your personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- You agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, the Company or Organiser providing the information you have entered into any electronic form on the Company or Organiser’s site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- You agree that by your entering into any competitions at the Show, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
- You agree that the Company or Organiser will not be liable to yourself, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by the Company or Organiser in the performance or purported performance of the Company or Organiser obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You indemnify the Company or Organiser against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by the Company or Organiser in the performance or purported performance of the Company or Organiser obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You agree that liability on the Company or Organiser part or on the part of the Company’s or Organiser’s servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to the Company or Organiser by yourself, shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- You agree that by your entering information into any electronic form on the Company’s or Organiser’s site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- You agree that by entering your details during purchase, you will receive updates, news and special offers via email for future events from the Event Organiser.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
By purchasing tickets to gain entry to the MOTORCLASSICA (Exhibition) you agree to the following conditions of entry:
- For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons, Exhibition and Trade Fairs Pty Limited (ETF) and Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne (Venue) Management (Management) advise that persons who gain unauthorised access to the Exhibition and/or any of the event specific areas may be liable for prosecution.
- Entry to the Exhibition is at your own risk, including risk to your person and your property, and you agree that neither ETF or Management will be liable to you for any injury, death, loss or damage which you sustain in connection with your attendance at the Exhibition, nor for any matter outside of ETF’s and Management’s reasonable control such as but not limited to any blackout, power failure or failure or unavailability of any service.
- You agree to indemnify ETF and/or Management against any loss or liability, cost, expense or damage arising from or in relation to your entry to the Exhibition either in person, by vehicle or otherwise.
- ETF reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, postpone or re-schedule any displays or events in the Exhibition. ETF does not represent that there will be space for you to observe any particular displays or events in the Exhibition.
- You may use personal cameras and video cameras for private use only. Professional photography and recording equipment are not permitted.
- You consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded as a member of the Exhibition audience. Unless otherwise agreed with ETF, you consent to ETF and third parties using images and recordings of you for broadcast, publication and licensing without compensation or acknowledgement.
- ETF and/or Management reserves the right to inspect and/or search bags brought into or out of the Exhibition and to search all persons, their clothing and other items of such persons.
- ETF and/or Management may, at their sole discretion, refuse entry to or remove any person from the Exhibition without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a nuisance or disturbance or fails to comply with these Conditions of Entry or the reasonable requests made by ETF and/or Management.
- Vehicles and other transportation devices including but not limited to skateboards, bicycles, scooters, roller blades and roller skates (except if required for a disability or approved by ETF and Management); alcohol, animals (except for guide animals required for a disability or approved by ETF and Management); dangerous, controlled or illegal substances; and any items which may cause a nuisance or danger are prohibited from the Exhibition and Venue and are subject to immediate confiscation by ETF or Management.
- Persons entering the Exhibition must adhere to the relevant Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Exhibition or Venue except in smoking areas provided.
- Any ticket purchased to enable entry into the Exhibition cannot be exchanged or returned after purchase.
- Entry to the Exhibition does not guarantee automatic entry to all events and activities that are on during the period of entry.
- If you bring children to the Exhibition you are responsible for their care and conduct. All children attending the Exhibition must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times. You are responsible for any acts or omissions committed by children whom you have brought to the Exhibition. For avoidance of doubt a child is a person under the age of 16 years.
- All accidents or emergencies are to be immediately reported to Management or ETF.
- You must obey all signs, notices and directions given by Management and ETF whilst at the Exhibition.
- Unless authorised by ETF in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, protest or demonstration activity at the venue, nor collect contributions or distribute any material. No unauthorised advertising material or flyers may be distributed either inside the Exhibition, at the entrance to the Exhibition or anywhere within the Exhibition grounds.
- Whether visual or audible, any items that may be deemed to be a protest against any exhibitor granted space in the Exhibition by ETF (Exhibitor) and the Exhibitor’s, brand, personnel or organisation will not be admitted.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under consumer protection legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- Any part of these Conditions of Entry which is unenforceable may be severed to the extent necessary to make these Conditions of Entry enforceable.
Privacy and Use of Information
(17) The Promoter collects personal information (“PI”) from entrants to conduct this Promotion and may disclose this PI to regulatory authorities and relevant third parties, including its related entities, agents and the prize supplier. The Promoter and these third parties may use this PI for promotional, marketing, research and profiling purposes (including sending electronic messages to or phoning the entrants) in accordance with the law and their respective privacy policies. See http://www.etf.com.au/privacy-policy for the Promoter’s policy.
(18) The winner consents to the use of their name, voice and image in any media without remuneration for the purposes of promoting the business, products and services of the Promoter and the prize supplier.
General Matters and Exclusion of Liability
(19) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
(20) If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter may, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a relevant authority, modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
(21) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage - whether direct, indirect, special or consequential - arising in any way out of this Promotion or the use of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications arising from the prize. The winner should seek independent financial advice as to such implications.
(22) The Promoter’s decisions are final and the promoter will not enter into any correspondence with respect to them