You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Lüp Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: PO Box 197, New Farm Brisbane QLD 4005
All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email (e-tickets)
- You can print your tickets however, we encourage you to simply present your tickets using your phone or tablet to be scanned at the door
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase
- If there is $0 or no value in the ‘Fees’ column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data
- All payments are processed directly with Westpacand none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your purchase and to allow entry to the event
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event
- If you wish to be removed from any lists, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
- By entering your details, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below
- By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor stand, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions
- By selecting one or more questions in the “Would you like to be contacted with more information on” question, you are requesting Lup or its partners to contact me via phone or email to resolve my query
By making a selection under Would you like to save on electricity bills by entering the draw to win $1000 cash by Cheap Bills? you agree to Cheap Bills terms and conditions below.
CONDITIONS OF USE
The information provided on this website (‘Content’) is available for bona fide personal or commercial customers only. It is a condition of these Conditions of Use that you agree not to use any automated tool (such as a spider, robot or aggregation tool) to access, copy or extract such information; or:
Copy or disclose to any person, any Content other than as expressly outlined within these conditions of use;
Use any process or method (including data scraping, collection or data accumulation tool, robot, spider or scripted responses) for the purpose of obtaining, processing, copying,
replicating, distributing, re-configuring, re-publishing, viewing, assessing, analysing, modifying or re-packaging the Content;
Use any process or method to combine or consolidate the Content with other content, information, data, material, or images;
Reverse engineer, disassemble or in any way attempt to construct or identify the Cheap Bills Website’s source code, processes or formulas;
Use any methods including but not limited to systematic, repetitive methods which designed to obtain a large number of quotes, comparisons, rankings or other pricing and related
information from the Cheap Bills Website;
Use, obtain or attempt to obtain from the Cheap Bills Website, information in order to identify or obtain pricing, underwriting, rating and related business methodology or systems; or
Post, distribute or send ‘spamming material’ or any other bulk communications.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we have no liability in relation to, or arising out of the website information and website recommendations. Subject to any applicable law to the contrary which cannot be excluded, any liability incurred in relation to website information is limited to the resupply of the website information, or the reasonable cost of having the website information resupplied. Under no circumstance will we be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to the website information. You are responsible for the final choice of your product and you should take time to read through the Product Detail before proceeding. Our liability for a breach of these Conditions of Use, statutory cause of action, common law or tort (including negligence) in any way is limited as follows:
for the first year’s premium for any product you have purchased from us, or $1,000.00, whichever is a lesser amount.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and you agree to indemnify us, our directors, employees, agents, and contractors for any loss suffered, or any costs that may be incurred arising from your breach of these terms or your use of this website.
DISCLOSURE OF COMMISSION/FEES
Cheap Bills receives payment of fees from participating providers in order to provide the services provided by us on the website. You are not required to pay Cheap Bills for the use of the
Privacy Statement. Cheap Bills Service
• Cheap Bills is a free service that assists you in selecting your energy provider along with other services such as telecommunications, insurance, superannuation, banking and finance. As a valued customer you will be contacted and offered a rate for a range of services based on your location. By using our website and services you agree and acknowledge that Cheap Bills may use your personal information in accordance with Cheap Bills Conditions of Use.
It is important that you are comfortable with the security of the Cheap Bills website information you have provided in this portal will be treated confidentially. All information collected will be collected and stored in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy And Data Protection Act 2014). Your information may be provided to vendors to provide you with better offers on your current consumer bills. Cookies will only be used to monitor user movements on Cheap Bills and will not be used to personally track the identity of any end users.
Cheap Bills will take all reasonable steps to:
(a)Ensure that personal information collected, retained and disclosed by Cheap Bills is accurate, complete and up-to-date; and (b)Protect your personal information from loss and misuse from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Security and Access
We cannot guarantee that information sent and received over the internet is completely secure. Information sent to Cheap Bills over the internet is at the users own risk.5
• In consideration for us expending time and effort in providing our service to you; you agree and acknowledge that Cheap Bills:
(a). May use your personal information for the Purpose of providing the service and to inform the relevant service provider companies of information required to enable you to join that provider (the Purpose);
(b). May disclose your personal information where necessary for the Purpose and where permitted under the Privacy Act;
(c). Have additional obligations to gather, retain or disclose your personal information under law;
(d). May transfer your personal information to a party across state or national borders where this is necessary for the Purpose;
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, notwithstanding anything else in these Conditions of Use; and
In respect to all other claims or liability to you for all other proven loss and damage, is limited, for an aggregate of all claims, to the amount of the commission payable to Cheap Bills
This website is for Australian residents and people over 18 years of age. The law applicable to the state of Victoria applies to the use of this website and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Victoria.
All personal information submitted to Cheap Bills and its associated companies is secured by appropriate measures in accordance with the relevant Australian legislation. Cheap Bills may contact you via SMS, email, or phone in relation to energy and environmental solutions unless otherwise specified to General Manager of Cheap Bills.
Cheap Bills can share your personal information to companies within the energy sector to attain you more cost effective energy prices including the state, private sector, and third party providers affiliated with your use of services and products in the Cheap Bills Conditions of Use.
© Cheap Bills 2017 All rights reserved.
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "Us" or"our" means Lüp
(c) "You" or "your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Event", "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
- You agree and consent to your personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- You agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, us providing the information you have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Event, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- You agree that by entering into any competitions at the Event, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You agree that liability on our part or on the part of our servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to us by you , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- You agree that by entering information into any electronic form on our site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- You agree that by consenting to join the 'Love Baking Club’', you will receive updates, news and special offers via email for future events.