You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
The Essential Baby & Toddler Show Brisbane ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- Fairfax Events and Entertainment, L1, 55 Pyrmont st, Pyrmont NSW 2009
- ABN 31 104 735 766
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
Expo News Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Fairfax Events Conditions of Entry
The Essential Baby & Toddler Show (Show) is owned and operated by FAIRFAX MEDIA EVENTS PTY LIMITED (ABN 31 104 735 766 ) (Fairfax). Entry to the Show is subject to the following conditions:
- You acknowledge that you enter the Show and the venue at which it is held at your own risk.
- You must follow all directions and instructions of the staff and security of the Show and the venue.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any person and/or to remove any person from the Show without compensation and without providing any reasons.
- Persons attending the Show must at all times be of neat and inoffensive appearance and behave properly and responsibly and not engage in any behaviour that is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable.
- No alcohol, drugs or illegal or dangerous substances or instruments are permitted at the Show and we reserve the right to search all persons and their possessions at any time.
- No animals are permitted into the Show.
- If you attend the Show with children under the age of 16 years, you will be responsible for ensuring the children are with you at all times, are properly supervised and behave properly.
- You must leave the Show promptly at or before the scheduled closing time.
- You must not display, distribute or leave any marketing materials or canvass or promote any goods or services to attendees or exhibitors or solicit donations or engage in any commercial activity at the Show without our prior written consent which may be given or withheld in our discretion.
- You must notify us promptly on arrival if you are an owner, employee, agent and/or contractor of any business or company that arranges any sort of event or exhibition.
- You must not take, or permit to be taken, any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording or transmission at the Show. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
- Photographers and videographers will be present at the Show. By entering the Show, you consent to being filmed and photographed and acknowledge that footage and/or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the Show without restriction, including for marketing and promotional use and in all media. If you do not want your photographs to be used, you must inform the photographer.
- We reserve the right to cancel, delay or suspend the Show due to any unforeseen circumstances including without limitation, bad weather, unavailability of venue, danger, or any other cause. Any such cancellation, delay or suspension will not entitle you to make any claim against the Show or Fairfax whatsoever.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Show does not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused to any patron attending the Show or entering or otherwise being on the premises at which the Show is held, whether caused by the negligence of the Show, the venue or otherwise.
- You will indemnify and keep us indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts or omissions, or the acts and omissions of your minor children within the Event.
- You will pay us, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any property damaged by you and/or your minor children at the Show.
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
The Organiser's policy is located at http://www.babyandtoddlershow.com.au/privacy-policy/
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
By Selecting 'Yes, please contact me' to 'Would you like to go in the draw to win $300 worth of Personalised products from Stuck On You:', you are agreeing for us to supply your details to Stuck On You Pty Ltd / ABN 70 163 867 141. You are also agreeing to opt-in to their eNewsletter for the purposes of the competition and for future promotions and information.
By Selecting 'Yes please' to 'Would you like to win three beautiful pieces from the latest jewellery line designs for mums? (A beautiful gift that every mum will love!)', you are agreeing for us to supply your details to The Ovl Collection / ABN 87 605 243 043. You are also agreeing to opt-in to their eNewsletter for the purposes of the competition and for future promotions and information. Competition Terms and Conditions at https://ovlcollection.com/pages/ts-cs-baby-and-toddler-show-giveaway
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "You" or "your" means Expo News Pty Ltd
(c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- I agree that by purchasing tickets and registering for the event, I will receive updates, news and special offers via email for future events from the Organiser
- Photographers will be present at the show, documenting the event and it's visitors. These photographs may be used in Show advertising moving forward. If you do not want your photographs being used, kindly inform the photographers so that they are aware.