- You are purchasing your tickets for this Show from:
- Teneriffe Festival ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 32 275 935 320
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- LÜP Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
By entering this competition:
- I would like to go into the draw to win a $10,000 Flight Centre Gift Card.
- If Yes, What would you like to hear about?
- Hot Deals
- Travel Ideas
- Flight Centre Exclusives
- Luxury Travel
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "You" or "your" means Lüp Pty Ltd
(c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
Terms & Conditions
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the Festival. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the Festival site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the police.
- No alcoholic drinks, hard eskys, glass, chairs, large umbrellas, shade tents, fire/fireworks, or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the Festival.
- You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Festival.
- All patrons must have a good time.
- You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult ticket-holder at all times.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to Queensland Police Services.
- The Festival is non smoking.
- Liquor Licensing laws apply in all licensed venues. All licensed venues have their own conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the licensed area and/or Festival areas.
- Some smaller venues and stages within the Festival have limited capacity. Entry to specific sites may be refused for such time as the site is deemed by us (in our absolute discretion) to be at capacity.
- Neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
- You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the Festival.
- You must act in an orderly manner when attending the Festival. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
- Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
- Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the Festival.