- You are purchasing your tickets for this Event from:
- Source Kids Trust ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 66 434 598 812
- Email: [email protected]
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- eMatter Technologies Pty Ltd
- ABN: 27 093 085 977
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
- Subject to the terms and conditions in relation to each event, Lüp will hold ticketing funds on trust on behalf of the Customer until commencement of the relevant event. On commencement of the relevant event, Lüp will then hold those funds as agent for the Event Organiser.
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Stripe and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at [email protected]
By answering “Yes please, and keep me up to date on specials, events and promotions with Lüp Rewards” you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition being conducted by Ematter Technologies Pty Ltd ACN 093 085 977 trading as Lüp and Lüp Tickets ABN 27 093 085 977 of Suite 1203, 200 Mary Street, Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia
The terms and conditions for Lüp’s competition can be found here
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "You" or "your" means Expo News Pty Ltd
(c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
Conditions of Entry
- No unaccompanied children will be admitted.
- No dogs or other animals are allowed into the event (except registered guide, hearing or assistance dogs).
- Source Kids reserves the right to ask you to present any bags carried by you for inspection.
- No segways, bikes, skateboards, personal transportation devices or other bike-like devices to be used within the event. This excludes approved motorised wheelchairs and four-wheeled scooters for those with a disability and/or elderly.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- No smoking inside the event building or within 10 metres of building entrances.
- No alcohol is to be brought into or consumed within the event building.
- No canvassing of visitors or exhibitors.
- Source Kids reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person from within the event at any time without prior notice.
- Source Kids reserves the right to modify or change the conditions of entry without notice.
Event Photography and Filming
- No photography is allowed within the event unless pre-arranged with Source Kids.
- Source Kids will be taking promotional photography and video at this event for promotional purposes. Visitors and exhibitors who do not wish to be photographed or filmed at the event should advise the photographer or camera person at the event.
- Photographs and video taken at the event by Source Kids may be used on social media, websites and in promotional materials.