- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- Specialised Events Pty Ltd ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 22 084 143 037
- Email: email@example.com
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Expo News Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser.
- We are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for but you can choose to cancel your contract, and receive a refund for unconsumed services, if the service has a major problem. This is when the service:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the service if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its common purpose, and can't be easily fixed within a reasonable time
- Does not meet the specific purpose you asked for and cannot be easily rectified within a reasonable time
- Creates an unsafe situation.
- If you choose to continue with the contract, you can ask us to compensate you for any difference in the value of the services we provided and what you paid.
- If the problem is not major, we will fix it within a reasonable time. If it is not fixed within this time we view it as a major problem.
This is a business event with no public entry. All visitors must be over 16 and work in a food or hospitality business.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser only, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at email@example.com
- Your personal information is not shared with any other third parties without your express permission. For example if you scan your QR Code with an exhibitor you are requesting us to share your information with them.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers