- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- Exhibitions & Trade Fairs ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN:72 101 130 527
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: PO Box 1970, New Farm QLD 4005
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund, Returns and Cancellations
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry and will provide a refund up to the cost of ticket purchase.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below including:
- By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details).
- By selecting “Selling your home and want to know how much its worth?” to the "Would you like more information:" , you are agreeing for us to supply your details to First National Real Estate / ABN 010 668 014 (and its affiliates) to resolve your enquiry.
- By selecting “Yes" to "Can we contact you to show you how you could possibly save thousands of dollars and take years off your home loan term" you are agreeing for us to supply your details to Strategic Global Fund Pty Ld (and its affiliates) to resolve your enquiry.
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "Company" means Expo News Pty Ltd Trading As Lüp
(c) "You" or "Your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
- You agree that by your entering into any competitions at the Show, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
- You agree that the Company and / or Event Organiser will not be liable to yourself, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by the Company or Event Organiser in the performance or purported performance of the Company or Event Organiser obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You indemnify the Company and / or Event Organiser against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by the Company or Event Organiser in the performance or purported performance of the Company or Event Organiser obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You agree that liability on the Company and / or Event Organiser part or on the part of the Company’s and / or Event Organiser’s servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to the Company and / or Event Organiser by yourself, shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- You agree that by your entering information into any electronic form on the Company’s or Event Organiser’s site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- You agree that by entering your details during purchase, you will receive updates, news and special offers via email for future events from the Event Organiser.
- By selecting “Yes please” to the “Would you like a chance to Win a 55' LED TV From Lüp Tickets?”, you are agreeing for us to supply your details to Expo News Pty Ltd (trading as Lup) / ABN 17 564 836 326 (and its affiliates). You are also agreeing to opt-in to their eNewsletter for the purposes of the competition and for future promotions and information.