RACV Marine 2019 Melbourne Boat Show Ticketing Information inclusive of Terms & Conditions
- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- Boating Industry Association of Victoria Limited("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 51 004 985 102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Expo News Pty Ltd - Ticketing Agents (Lup Events)
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the ticketing event details.
- BIAV/LUP do not issue an exchange or refund for a lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed ticket
- A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your puchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, Exhibitors and Sponsors, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal information is not shared with any other third parties without your express permission.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
- For Competition Terms & Conditions - CLICK HERE
- RACV MARINE 2019 MELBOURNE BOAT SHOW TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS - CLICK HERE
By entering your details you are also agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details).
By entering this competition:
- I would like to go into the draw to win a $10,000 Flight Centre Gift Card.
- If Yes, What would you like to hear about?
- Hot Deals
- Travel Ideas
- Flight Centre Exclusives
- Luxury Travel
- (a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
- (b) "We", "Us" or"our" means Expo News Pty Ltd
- (c) "You" or "your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
- (d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
- (e) "Event", "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
- You agree and consent to your personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- You agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, us providing the information you have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Event, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- You agree that by entering into any competitions at the Event, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
- You agree that we will not be liable to you, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You indemnify us against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You agree that liability on our part or on the part of our servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to us by you , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- You agree that by entering information into any electronic form on our site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- You agree that by entering your details during purchase, you will receive updates, news and special offers via email for future events from the Event Organiser.