- You are purchasing your tickets for this expo from:
- Talk2 Media & Events ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 609 797 408
- Email: email@example.com
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Expo News Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
- The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel any tickets that were not purchased in good faith, suspected of being fraudulently purchased, or used a promotion code or discount code or that were priced in error.
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Westpac and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at email@example.com
- By buying tickets to attend the Good Food and Wine Show or any associated event, you automatically consent to Talk2 Media & Events and their partners using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing. Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this eticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and venue rules. Failure to comply with venue rules may result in ejection from the event.
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any individual who's behaviour is believed to be questionable. Ejection cancels this ticket and with that, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service or delivery fees. The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value of the ticket and does not include all services and delivery fees where applicable. Lost and/or stolen tickets will not be honoured.
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions.
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "Us" or"our" means Expo News Pty Ltd
(c) "You" or "your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Event", "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
You confirm that the information you have entered is completely accurate, and in particular you have taken care to ensure that your email address is correctly entered.
You agree and consent to your personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
You agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, us providing the information you have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Event, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
You agree that by entering into any competitions at the Event, that you agree and consent to your personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of your details as they relate to the competition.
You agree that we will not be liable to you, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
You indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by us in the performance or purported performance of our obligations under these terms and conditions.
You agree that liability on our part or on the part of our servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to us by you , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
You agree that by entering information into any electronic form on our site, that you are agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.