Entry Conditions apply to CANT DO TOMORROW
- You are purchasing your tickets for this Event from:
- Can't Do Tomorrow Pty Ltd ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 67 633 509 172
- Email: [email protected]
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- Expo News Pty Ltd
- ABN: 17 564 826 326
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
The following items are prohibited: glass, BYO food or drinks including alcohol, pets, prohibited substances, large backpacks, motorcycle helmets, concealed weapons, artwork materials (spray paint and markers)
THIS IS A CARD ONLY EVENT. NO CASH WILL BE KEPT ON PREMISES.
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Stripe and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at [email protected]
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.By selecting "Yes please" to the "Would you like to go in the draw to WIN a holiday for 2 to Bali valued at $1000?" question, you are agreeing for us to supply your information to CHEAP BILLS PTY LTD / ABN 66 168 166 667 (and its affiliates).)
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored;
(b) "You" or "your" means Expo News Pty Ltd
(c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site
(d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
(e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
Organiser General Terms & Conditions
All tickets sold by Can’t Do Tomorrow are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Can’t Do Tomorrow is an all ages event, however, patrons under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Refunds will not be made for inadvertently booking the wrong date.
- Ticket exchanges can be made up to 72 hours prior to the commencement of the chosen date, provided tickets are available. An exchange fee of $1 per ticket will apply to all tickets exchanged. No ticket exchanges can be made less than 72 hours prior to the commencement of the chosen date.
- Each ticket must be registered for a specific session and entry to that session must take place before the end of that designated session as specified on that ticket.
- Patrons acknowledge that if the venue is at capacity at the end of the session time specified on the ticket, they may be asked to exit the premises in order to allow for the next session to commence.
- Entry to each session of Can’t Do Tomorrow is strictly subject to venue capacity.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow may cancel or reschedule the event for any reason whatsoever, including if the weather conditions pose a risk to patrons or staff or if directed or required to do so by any emergency services.
- Should the event be cancelled, Can’t Do Tomorrow will contact and inform ticket holders as soon as possible and tickets for the cancelled date will be transferable for another date during the current or subsequent season. Tickets will not be refundable.
- Complimentary tickets will not be refunded if unused and are valid for the duration of the current season only.
- The ticket prices listed on our website do not include all booking and payment processing fees. Booking and payment processing fees are additional and will be detailed on the ticketing transaction page.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule, change or vary any aspect of any date or session during the current season without notice and Can’t Do Tomorrow reserves the right of admission.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow is an all-weather indoor/outdoor event that will go ahead in most weather conditions, including in the event of light or intermittent rain or during weather conditions which patrons may consider to be unsatisfactory.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites such as eBay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (without prior written consent from Can’t Do Tomorrow). If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while attending Can’t Do Tomorrow and you agree that you will comply with the directions of Can’t Do Tomorrow staff and its authorised representatives at all times.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow reserves the right to, at its absolute discretion, eject or refuse entry to persons who are intoxicated and/or behaving inappropriately. Such persons will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket price or to exchange their tickets.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow is set within a location which is under the control of The Facility and you agree to be bound by the conditions and regulations imposed by The Facility when attending any session of Can’t Do Tomorrow.
- Can’t Do Tomorrow is a licensed event and strictly no alcohol is to be brought to the event by patrons. Can’t Do Tomorrow may search patrons and their bags for any alcohol prior to allowing admission to the event, and may confiscate any alcohol found during such searches.
- Pets (including dogs) are absolutely not permitted into the event – unless expressly advised otherwise by Can’t Do Tomorrow. Patrons will be refused entry to the event and asked to leave the venue if accompanied by such pets (including dogs).
- Can’t Do Tomorrow does not guarantee entry to persons who have not booked for a specific date and session, including complimentary ticket holders, ticket voucher holders or persons holding transferable tickets from a cancelled date.
- Persons holding complimentary tickets or people holding transferable tickets from a cancelled date are strongly encouraged to pre-book their tickets for specific date and session by visiting cantdotomorrow.com, as those tickets remain subject to availability and cannot be used if the date is sold out prior.
- Patrons must not damage or remove any property belonging to the venue manager or Can’t Do Tomorrow.
- Patrons must remain within Can’t Do Tomorrow’s designated site area and must stay within the designated pedestrian pathways if walking to and from the event site.
- Patrons acknowledge that there is no car parking available at Can’t Do Tomorrow and limited street parking in the vicinity. Can’t Do Tomorrow does not guarantee that there will be availability and encourages patrons attending the event to use public transport.
- Open flames (excluding cigarette lighters) of any sort whatsoever must not be bought into or used at Can’t Do Tomorrow or within our venue.
- Smoking is only allowed within designated areas at Can’t Do Tomorrow (if any).
- By entering the Can’t Do Tomorrow event site, you agree to being filmed or photographed and to have your name, photograph and any video footage of you used for promotional or advertising purposes by any means, including on our website, on social media and in any printed, radio or television media.
- You acknowledge that you attend Can’t Do Tomorrow at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to attend the event. The purchaser or user of the ticket voluntarily assumes the risk of injury, property damage or loss while attending Can’t Do Tomorrow. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of attending the event.
- By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge and agree that we will collect personal information during that purchasing process for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and partners and for marketing purposes.
- You are responsible for all property that you bring to the event and Can’t Do Tomorrow accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to this property.