- You are purchasing your tickets for this Event from:
- Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ("Event Organiser" or "Seller")
- ABN: 47 000 146 921
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transaction is being processed and facilitated through the ticketing website of:
- eMatter Technologies Pty Ltd
- ABN: 27 093 085 977
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1300 884 226
- Address: GPO Box 647, Brisbane QLD 4001
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
- Subject to the terms and conditions in relation to each event, Lüp will hold ticketing funds on trust on behalf of the Customer until commencement of the relevant event. On commencement of the relevant event, Lüp will then hold those funds as agent for the Event Organiser.
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to have printedat the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase.
Refund and Returns
- Refunds and returns are covered under the policy of the Event Organiser, and do not limit your rights under Australian consumer law:
- All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except as required by law.
- In the case of an event cancellation, refunds will be provided to patrons who have purchased tickets for the cancelled event.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with Stripe and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your purchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is shared with the Event Organiser, to enable them to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions. (See exhibitor's stands for more details)
(a) "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored; (b) "You" or "your" means Lüp Pty Ltd (c) "I", "my" or "me" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on a site (d) "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person (e) "Show" or "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the promoters and exhibitors of the Show.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, you providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on your site to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated to the Show, including but not limited to the Event Organiser, presenters, sponsors, exhibitors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Show, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- I agree that you will not be liable to me, except in the case of fraud, for any act or omission (whether negligent or misleading or deceptive or otherwise) by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I indemnify you against all claims, except in the case of fraud, arising out of or in any way connected with any act or omission by you in the performance or purported performance of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me , shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $50.00.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on your site, that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
Event Organiser, RX Global Terms and Conditions
New Covid-Safe Event Terms & Conditions
Due to our Covid Safe event policy and NSW Health regulations please make note of the below changes to our terms and conditions of entry:
- As a trade-only event all attendees must register with the appropriate business information to prove legitimacy to the industry. Attendees must wear their unique name badge at all times and will be subject to ID checks where necessary. Your badge gives you access to Reed Gift Fairs & Life Instyle at the ICC Sydney ONLY. If you wish to attend any other events within the calendar year you will be required to register separately.
- Guest Tickets will not be available for purchase at this event, allowing us to safely control visitor numbers and contact tracing where required.
- To ensure a covid-safe environment and maintain the premium business event standard that is Reed Gift Fairs, we advise against any personal shopping. Legitimate exhibitor to retailers onsite purchases completed electronically will be limited to the final hour of the final day only. Any removal of small hand carry only product will also be limited to this hour. A reminder that ALL trolleys and suitcases are banned from the show floor on all days of the fair - irrespective of size and the venue will not allow any large items to leave the venue via lifts , stairs or escalators.
- If you feel unwell or have symptoms of Covid 19 please do NOT attend Reed Gift Fairs Sydney. Please isolate and get tested and follow instructions from the NSW Department of Health.
For more information on our Covid-safe event procedures, please click here.
How your Information is Used
Since 1995, Reed Exhibitions has been working to develop useful Internet services and web sites that are safe, easy, and respectful of our customers. This web site is maintained by Reed Exhibitions Limited (RX). Our corporate offices are located at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DL, United Kingdom. You can also reach us by telephone on +44 (0) 208 910 7910.
RX defines its customers as follows
Trade Show visitors, Trade Show exhibitors, Conference visitors, Inquiries, Speakers, Sponsors, Press, Other individuals with whom RX maintains business relationships or communications
Types of Information Gathered
There are two primary types of information provided by RX customers. The definitions and treatments of these types are as follows:
Financial Information - Payment information gathered during the registration process - including but not limited to, credit card numbers, financial institutions, and expiration dates - is considered Financial. This information is not distributed under any circumstance.
Professional Information - Data that customers provide to RX through various methods of communications with RX is considered professional information that is stored and managed for RX's internal use. Professional information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, company name, company address, phone number, fax number, email address, as well as questions answered on survey or registration forms. Data captured during a customer's visit to an RX web site, as well as during a visit with another RX customer, is also considered professional information and may also be stored for RX's internal use. Professional information may be, upon the consent of RX, shared with other organisations or RX customers for the purpose of facilitating business relationships in our customer's best interests.
RX will accept, acknowledge and maintain any customer's request to opt-out of either future communication from RX or future communication from any third party to whom RX may provide customer information.
RX will accept opt-out requests via the contact details below as follows:
+61 2 8329 0945